This product features "The Aloe" from "The Temple of Flora" by Robert John Thornton.
Thornton (1768-1837) switched from studying medicine to ultimately lecture in medical botany. Thornton's works included a dissertation on the sexual reproduction cycle of plants, other scholarly explanations of plant systems, as well as these lavishly illustrated botanical plates which appeared in his "Temple of Flora."
Each species appearing in The Temple of Flora was depicted in its native environment. The beautiful plates included in the work involved a variety of artistic techniques and were crafted by a host of artists and engravers who were commissioned for the work.
The vibrant design is permanently applied to the mug and will not fade over time, even with frequent use.
Surprise your friend or loved one with this great gift for their birthday, anniversary, housewarming, or other holiday. This is also a perfect present for a co-worker or anyone else in your life.
Most importantly, shop with confidence. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee and your complete satisfaction is our top priority.
- DURABLE: Mug is crafted from quality ceramic material
- VIBRANT: Bold colors and designs which appear on both sides of the mug
- LONG LASTING: Dishwasher and microwave safe, will not fade from use
- MEMORABLE GIFT: Treat yourself or give a present to someone special. Great birthday, anniversary, housewarming, or other holiday present for a friend, colleague, family member or other loved one
- WORRY FREE: If you are not satisfied, let us know and we will make it right